- Remote Work
- Temporarily Remote
About the team
Our Marketing team fuels our growth by being best in class from discovering unique insights into our customers’ needs, positioning products, telling stories, writing compelling content, executing campaigns, to generating leads and helping organizations through their purchasing decisions.
You are a dynamic leader with grit and at least 10+ years of experience in technology marketing (preferably in SaaS) and minimum 5 years of experience building and mentoring marketing teams and leading them to success. You have the experience of marketing to both SMBs and Enterprises. You’re looking to join a SaaS company that is about high growth, product excellence, high impact and a place where you’ll be hitting for the fences.
You will be responsible for:
- Accelerating growth by employing industry best practices and creative approaches to marketing
- Lead generation targets
- Coherently transform corporate and product brands to better reflect our growth
- Further the content marketing efforts to maximize lead generation and sales by understanding, applying and optimizing buyer journeys
- Optimize product stickiness and value by appropriately positioning and marketing features and added value through them.
- Enable sales team to win through better competitive insights and appropriate marketing collateral
- Product Marketing and associated go to market activities
- Be data driven by showing progress through appropriate metrics, owning a near real time dashboard and pursuing stretch goals through OKRs
- Build a great team globally that adheres to our values and is passionate about our mission
- Build a collaborative environment and be a leader in the organization who inspires all functional groups
We are a team of passionate and dedicated individuals building easy to use software delivering consistently amazing user experiences, while providing best-in-class functionality and enterprise scalability. We care deeply about excellence in all we do.
Thousands of organizations in over 130 countries, across education, event management, AV media production, engineering, construction, healthcare, manufacturing, rental and transportation use and love our products to improve their profitability and simplify their operations. Our software brings assets under control, ensuring they are in the right place, at the right time, and always delivering maximum value.
Check out our products at: EZO.IO
EZO is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.