- Austin, United States
- Fully Remote
Who we are:
We are a team of passionate and dedicated individuals building easy-to-use software delivering amazing user experiences, best-in-class functionality, and enterprise scalability. Our software brings assets under control and helps organizations across education, event management, AV media production, engineering, construction, healthcare, manufacturing, rental, and transportation industries improve their profitability and simplify their operations.
Some of our amazing customers include Amazon, BBC, Buzzfeed, CNN, Disney, Fox Sports, Intel, NASA, Netflix, Polycom, Petronas, SNAP, Styker, 3M, and Harvard Medical School.
Part technical ninja, part consultant, Manager Partnership helps partners realize the full potential of our solution during the pre-sales cycle. This requires a strong understanding of what is possible with our suite of asset tracking applications, and building key relationships with both technical and business decision-makers to drive adoption, and create solutions that translate that into improved profitability, simplified operations, and resolved pain points for our customers and partners.
- Ability to source, execute and nurture strategic partnerships that increase the distribution of our products and accelerate revenue.
- Set stretch goals and then work backwards to plan and execute towards them.
- Experience in negotiating, building, and maintaining strategic partnerships and integrations (technical integrations with SaaS companies is a plus).
- Strong analytical and financial acumen to build a business case and ability to model business opportunities and assess trade-offs.
- Help create partner-based sales collateral and training collateral
- Assist partner with deployment and implementation of solution post-sale
- Participate in cross-selling and marketing opportunities with the partner
- Train partners on discovery, demos, and basic asset management principles
- 6+ years of experience in product marketing or partner marketing within a SaaS company or consulting services agency.
- A "no task too small" mentality, you’re comfortable getting into the details and driving projects forward with a collaborative spirit and making things happen.
- Must be based in the US with expectations of travel as needed