Content Marketing Manager
- Austin, United States
- Temporarily Remote
Would you like to join an organization with a large North American customer base that caters to over 20% of the Fortune 500s? Are you interested in leading a content team that generates high-quality technical content, marketing content and original publications? Do you have the communication skills, technical background and throughput to meet deadlines and produce high quality deliverables? Are you an experienced player-coach with excellent communication skills and a deep project management background?
As the Content Team Manager at EZ Web Enterprises, you will have the exciting opportunity to work closely with our talented product, sales and marketing teams. We are committed to becoming the global leader in the Asset Management/ Rental Management space with our SaaS based products. Our content team plays a vital role in this process.. This includes creating content as varied as technical product documentation, B2B thought leadership articles, blog posts, white papers, social media posts, ad copy and more.
This role reports to the Director of Marketing.
- Drive the documentation planning in partnership with the customer success and product teams.
- Produce high-quality documentation for products including manuals, help topics, FAQs etc.
- Independently research and author white papers and ebooks.
- Manage the ongoing development compelling user stories, in conjunction with customer and sales associates
- Produce high quality web content to be published on blogs, newsletters and distribution lists.
- Follow designs and standards to develop and deliver documentation and suggest improvements.
- 5 years of professional writing experience
- 3 years of team management and project management experience
- Proven track record in leading content development teams to timely delivery
- Strong writing samples, both technical and promotionally-focused
- Experience using authoring applications and content management systems to write, format, manage, and publish high-quality content
- Experience using project management tools
- Experience in writing original SEO-friendly content (not using templates) is strongly preferred
- A degree in English, Technical Writing, Computer Science or related field is preferred
- Previous experience working in an agile engineering environment is a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong grammar and copy editing skills
- Passion to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
This is an exciting position with many opportunities for professional growth in a leading-edge technology company. Apply today!