Senior Product Manager
- Austin, United States
- WFH Flexible
About the team
Our Product team is all about enabling our customers to be successful. To be a game changer and a competitive advantage for our customers. Our team is equally passionate about our product as well as the problems our customers solve. Join an exciting opportunity to work alongside passionate individuals who work closely together to make great things happen for thousands of businesses
- Have close to 10 years of experience in product management (preferably in SaaS).
- Must have a Bachelor's degree
- Track record of being a stellar PM
- Own the product vision, goals, and roadmap through collabroations with key internal stakeholders
- Create, track and report to leadership on key objectives and metrics to measure your team's performance and products growth
- Repeat: be metrics driven
- Think big, set aggressive targets and create an environment for the team to achieve excellence
- Work towards making our product the defacto standard in key market segments
About EZ Web Enterprises
We are a team of passionate and dedicated individuals building easy to use software delivering consistently amazing user experiences, while providing best-in-class functionality and enterprise scalability. We care deeply about excellence in all we do.
Thousands of organizations in over 130 countries, across education, event management, AV media production, engineering, construction, healthcare, manufacturing, rental and transportation use and love our products to improve their profitability and simplify their operations. Some of our amazing customers include Amazon, BBC, Buzzfeed, CNN, Disney, Fox Sports, Intel, NASA, Netflix, Polycom, Petronas, SNAP, Styker, 3M and Harvard Medical School. Our software brings assets under control, ensuring they are in the right place, at the right time, and always delivering maximum value.
Check out our products at: www.ezofficeinventory.com, www.ezrentout.com and www.assetsonar.com
EZWeb Enterprises is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.